Where The Ideas Come From

Wednesday, October 22, 2008 5 comments


One of the important things to maintain our site is consistent to post the articles. Find and choose the unique subject, top and hot issues or something that people would like and love to read will make our site more popular and get traffic.

All I want to share and hope you can share too is about Where The Ideas Come From ?

My Ideas come from :

But there is a place that I like to find and got the ideas. You know where ??? In BATHROOM or TOILET :) I always got the ideas for my article when I am on bathroom or Toilet :) How about you ???
Where Your Ideas Come From ???

5 comments: to “ Where The Ideas Come From so far...

  • Anonymous October 24, 2008 at 1:57 PM
     

    in the toiler?..are u smoking..they said when you smoking in toilet, a lot of idea will come...s

  • bonoriau October 26, 2008 at 11:47 AM
     

    I always get ideas from the comment whether at my site or other people site.

  • The Success October 26, 2008 at 9:13 PM
     

    Hi Azlan...
    I am smoking but never smoke while on toilet :)

    Hi Bonoroiu
    Thanks for share about source of your idea

  • Anonymous October 28, 2008 at 11:42 AM
     

    All my ideas, as few and far between as they are, generally come when on a walk, or when I'm able to really clear my mind and think freely.

    Oh, and on the toilet. But that's a given.

  • Welly November 5, 2008 at 11:41 PM
     

    Hi there...
    It is the first time for me to visit your blog. I'm is a beginner in blogging and like we know all, most important thing for the beginner is how to get attention from the other blogger and how to drive them to visit our blog. and after i get read the post on this blog i think it is very use full for me, so will be a profit for me if you want to be my friend in blogging and if can get link from your blog. Keep blogging master.....