$100 Million Challenge

Wednesday, October 29, 2008 1 comments


One day I found on my project wonderful, there was a nice advertise there. It's about $100 Million Dollar Challenge by Russell Brunson.
I was so curious and tried to open the site.
Then registered, because it's free and for me nothing to loose

The sited tell about How you can get the money online.

Russell Brunson (the site's owner) will give you get training at no cost
And you can win a New Corvette!

He said the first importance thing to get $100 million is get your first $1 dollar.
And every referral you invite and joint you will get $1.

Now I tried and that's not bad, because I get about $7 dollar until now

Interested to joint ?
just click here JOINT TO $100 Million Challenge

1 comments: to “ $100 Million Challenge so far...