Page Rank N/A ! What That's Mean ?

Saturday, October 18, 2008 8 comments

About a week a go, I found some of my friend's blog page rank change to be N/A. One of them is Leet Gallery. Before she has page rank 2 but suddenly it was change to be N/A.
Did google penalize her blog?

All I know google will penalize blog or sites if they make paid post, paid review and sell link.

Then I try to find what is the meaning og page rank N/A.

I found some good articles about that, and I try to make conclusion below :

  • The site/blog is new, and it is not indexed by Google yet,
  • The site/blog is indexed by Google, but it is not ranked yet,
  • The site/blog was indexed by Google long ago, but it is recognized as a supplemental.
  • The site/blog is banned by Google.
If you find your blog/site to be N/A, and want to make sure that your site banned by google or not, you can check with type your site address in the google search engine. If you find the address in the search results, you can relax, because your site is not banned by google.

You just need to wait because some of them caused by temporary bug or you must to wait until google update page rank. But if you can't find your site address in the search results, that mean your site banned by google

I hope this article can help you, specially for my best friend Leet.
Just relax, your blog is not banned by google :)

8 comments: to “ Page Rank N/A ! What That's Mean ? so far...

  • Anonymous October 19, 2008 at 1:26 AM
     

    Usually, you get spanked by the mighty 'G' when the google bot suspects that you sell links and when you suddenly changed your template and left him confused. At least, in my experience and as other bloggers experienced in the past.

    'G' is in the habit of tweaking their algorithm, of course with the intent of improving it as many scrupulous 'hackers' try to find a backdoor. Most SEO experts, IMO, are only guessing (best guesses, you might want to call them. Still, the best way to retain or get a PR1+ is to get quality backlinks (from high PR sites) and focus more on googlebot-friendly content.

    My 2 cents. Cheers!

  • Anonymous October 21, 2008 at 5:12 AM
     

    I usually treat Google like a very abusive relationship. You just keep trying to make it happy and content and stop it from complaining, but every so often, you get smacked in the face, fall down and have to start all over again. When it comes to selling links and doing paid posts, if you have enough backlinks, you may lose PR by a number or two but if you're a new site with relatively no backlinks yet and Google had given you a pity rank at first because you seemed to be minding your own business, you'll be smacked--hard, and it will take a while longer to make that up to Google for them to give you your PR back. Yes, an abusive relationship indeed.

  • The Success October 21, 2008 at 6:59 PM
     

    Hi hrmbusiness & Karina

    Thanks for the sharing and input
    I really appreciate it

  • Ish October 21, 2008 at 7:42 PM
     

    no problem more pwer to you too and specially success

  • Anonymous October 21, 2008 at 11:52 PM
     

    Just wanted to let you know that I answered your question on my blog!

    http://karinaharris.com/blog

    Thank you for your comment and I hope I answered it efficiently!

  • Kim October 22, 2008 at 6:25 AM
     

    thanks for the links Success...
    having dropped from a 5 to a 4 I will be interested to find out anything that I may have done to cause the drop :)

  • smithsan October 22, 2008 at 12:13 PM
     

    It may not be able to spend hours every week hunting out new and deserving bloggers to link to, but I can say this: that I have NEVER ONCE checked someone’s page rank before I decided to link or not.
    --------
    smithsan
    seo

  • bonoriau October 28, 2008 at 2:58 PM
     

    THANK YOU GOD..I get back my PR2.