The Succes of Manchester United

Sunday, May 11, 2008 1 comments


Finally on 11th May 2008, Manchester United (MU) get trophy as Premier League Champion 2007/2008. This is their 16 trophy as a Premier League Champions. They get their tittle after beat Wigan 2 - 0.

My prediction and analysis is absolutely CORRECT. You can read my article which I read before the tittle are :

1. Who Is Premier League Champion 2007/2008.
I wrote this article on 27th April 2008. After Chelsea beat MU 2 - 1.
I gave my predicted and analysis where :

  • Game on 3th May 2008 : MU WIN againts Westham and Chelsea WIN againts Newcastle United.
  • Game on 11th May 2008 : MU WIN againts WIGAN and Chelsea DRAW againts Bolton
Those prediction and analysis is absolutely CORRECT.

2. La Liga & Premier League Champion Analysis
I wrote this article on 10th May 2008
My analysis was : There are the same Champion Team between Spanish La Liga and English Premier League.

Might be my prediction and analysis only casual and accidentally. But at least I am happy that my prediction and analysis with historical data is correct :)

What about the Champions League which will play on 21th May 2008 between MU vs Chelsea ?

Who is the winner ? Who is the Champion League 2007/2008 ? I will try make prediction and analysis next time :)

CONGRATULATION to Manchester United
as Premier League Champions 2007/2008


1 comments: to “ The Succes of Manchester United so far...

  • Unknown May 16, 2008 at 3:12 AM
     

    Wow, Congrats! I am not a fan and never watched a game but the name Manchester United caught my attention because in one of my favorite movies "Day After Tomorrow" one of the characters is totally a Manchester United fan and says that in the movie.
    Have a great day!