Fantastic Bridge : The Success of Human

Tuesday, May 13, 2008 7 comments


The bridge is really wonderful and fantastic (you can click that picture to see large size). This bridge located in Southern France and the highest bridge in the world. For the detail of location and project you can click here.
You can see how the engineering design and calculate the method used to span the distance between the piers.

When I saw this picture I said to my self that we are human are clever and try to find something for solve the problems and get breakthrough.
We always find the problems but I think the problem should solved by us. Don't give up, because in my opinion the problems make us growth, clever and wise when we can solve them.
Don't deny the problems, but the important things is how we handle and solve the problems.

Links to this post

7 comments: to “ Fantastic Bridge : The Success of Human so far...