My Blog's Visitors Above 2000 A Day

Monday, November 10, 2008 20 comments


I was so wondered when I checked my visitors with google analytic reach 2355 a day as you can see on the picture above. It was 9th November 2008.
Amazing, incredible and fantastic...
I don't know what to say cause for me still unbelievable...

For some of you, might be that was nothing special, but frankly for me it was milestone and my blog's traffic record reach above 2000 visitors a day.
Before my traffic record is 1141 visitors, that was on 26th October 2008.

So, where the visitors come from on 9th November 2008 ?
From my google analytic and blog patrol, I found my visitors come from Entrecard, Blogger Forum, Detik Forum, Link Referral and some others Forum include Direct referral

So... you can try to register to that forum to get free traffic :)
And I hope this traffic will continue ...

20 comments: to “ My Blog's Visitors Above 2000 A Day so far...