Real or Unreal Picture?

Sunday, May 18, 2008 9 comments


When the first time I found this picture, I thought this is so amazing and huge picture. I try to thinking how they build them. How the engineer design them?

What do you think?
Is that Real Picture?
I will tell you soon ...

But, I think it isn't only about real or not real picture. I think this is about CREATIVITY. If the picture real, so the engineer and architect was very creative and if the picture was not real so the man who make this picture creative too.



9 comments: to “ Real or Unreal Picture? so far...

  • Anonymous May 18, 2008 at 4:13 PM
     

    I've had this on my blog too (as well as the Millau Bridge - we must be twins...). and I still don't know if this is real or not. I don't think so, there's something wrong with the picture in places, but boy, would I like to live there...

  • Anonymous May 18, 2008 at 7:42 PM
     

    If it is real, then I'd say it is an amazing piece of architecture. But, I have my doubts about the authenticity of the picture.

  • Panaderos May 18, 2008 at 11:33 PM
     

    I don't think the structure is real. It may be in miniature.

  • Unknown May 19, 2008 at 3:42 AM
     

    I am unsure if this picture is real. I see in the air to the right of the rock castle an air tram. Makes me wonder if possibly real.

  • Anonymous May 19, 2008 at 8:20 AM
     

    ya...........totally agree with you....it is so creative=)

    just like "sky garden"(babylon)

  • Anonymous May 19, 2008 at 10:43 AM
     

    Wow. I'm not sure. I have my doubts. Then again, do we know where this originated from exactly?

  • Henson Ray May 19, 2008 at 5:37 PM
     

    Very cool picture. I think I'd be a little nervous about going to it, though....doesn't seem like it's constructed on top of a very steady structure. Looks like it came out of a science fiction novel, or a fantasy book.

  • Anonymous May 20, 2008 at 9:55 AM
     

    i had also mention about this house but don't know about it more, and looking for it where is it,
    http://uniquelog.blogspot.com/2008/05/unique-architecture-of-house_6763.html

  • Beat Black May 22, 2008 at 8:11 AM
     

    I don't think its real. I just find it hard to believe that the rock wouldn't collapse and that someone would try to build on it... and thats just the start of what i think is wrong with it, lol

    its a really cool photo though