ENTRECARD IDOL

Monday, May 19, 2008 12 comments


Dear EntreCard Members...
I have an idea, how about if we make event ENTRECARD IDOL? This event like American Idol, but we must modification and give a little innovation to this event. So, I need your input, suggest and opinion.

My idea is (draft and purpose only) :

- EntreCard Administrator to be a Referee Team ( third party may joint this team)
- Every member can register as a EntreCard Idol candidate.
- The candidate will pass for round 1 if they fulfill requirements and conditions 1.
- The candidate will pass for round 2 if they fulfill requirements and conditions 2.
- The candidate will pass for round 3 if they fulfill requirements and conditions 3.
- etc (maybe until round 7 or something else)
- The calculation of candidates who will pass for each requirements every week or twice a week.

How about the requirements and conditions (Key Performance Indicator / KPI)? For this, I need your idea and input.
But I have some idea such as :


1. The minimal number EC drop every week
2. The minimal number EC drop for advertise another blog
3. The Referee Team can give the questions or quiz about EC, and the candidate should answer or make the article about this
4. Number of blogs they have and register in EC
5. etc (give your input guys... :) )

So, if some of you make my idea is stupid or foolish, I am so sorry. This is only my idea to make EntreCard more growth and make us as as member more passionate.
If this event has made before I am sorry to because I don't know until now
Waiting for your input and response...

12 comments: to “ ENTRECARD IDOL so far...