My Blog Story : Removed

Tuesday, April 8, 2008 6 comments

Today I have a bad day. I don't know why one of my blog has been removed. 5 days ago I get message that my blog has a malware, then I try to fix it. Two days after that I got message that my blog is alright and clean from the malware. I am so happy. But today I got in my blog dashboard that one of my blog has been removed by google.
Why???
What happend???
I don't know and really don't know...
My blog has been removed is

http://money4u-sucessonline.blogspot.com

If anyone of you have experience and suggestion for me, please help me

6 comments: to “ My Blog Story : Removed so far...

  • Janet April 9, 2008 at 6:34 AM
     

    I can't help you there, I was just wondering how your widget ended up on my blog when I haven't logged on to entrecard in a long time. Any ideas?

  • Anonymous April 9, 2008 at 3:35 PM
     

    My suggestion is to pay the $9.99 and find some low cost hosting in order to get off Blogger. Otherwise, you are at their mercy.

  • Anonymous April 9, 2008 at 4:18 PM
     

    Yes, I agree with b carter -- at hostfire.org you can get hosting for your blog for $30 US per YEAR. Very inexpensive and very good place to be at.

  • Anonymous April 9, 2008 at 7:06 PM
     

    yeh i was about to send you a message as i wasn't able to drop on your site for the last 3 days as it said your site could not be found :(
    but definitely try and get your own host.

  • Anonymous April 9, 2008 at 11:28 PM
     

    Sorry about what happened to your blog Ted, but this one sounds better "the success":))

    @Janet: I hadn't log for a long time on entrecard for my other blog, but I found out that my blog is still showing the ad from entrecard. I think it's a bug in entrecard side.

  • Dwayne April 13, 2008 at 1:11 PM
     

    sorry about you old blog, that is crazy how google will do things sometimes. I had another friend that this happen to once before but he got things straightened out