Can We Make Money Without Page Rank ?

Tuesday, October 14, 2008 7 comments

Sometimes I confuse about
Do We Need Good Page Rank to Make Money Online ??? or
We Can Make Money With Page Rank 0 ???

I found some good article about this at DatMoney. He wrote nice tittle "Yes, We Can Make Money Without Page Rank". He told that as long as we a good marketer we still can make money, even your page rank 0 (zero).
He said when his blog reset to 0, he still got $200 a month. Now he said he got more than that. And also he got almost 500 subscriber...

When your blog's PR going to zero, will your reader leave you ?
Or will you never got opportunities to get money ?

All I know, since my blog's PR penalize by google reset to zero, I still got opportunities to make money. And I believe too that all because I can hold my traffic, of course one of the best way to get traffic from Entre Card. And of course all of you still wanna visit my blog, no matter just drop card or read my article or leave the comment, they are traffic...

So, my conclusion is :
To make money we need TRAFFIC ... better if we have good page rank.
I hope that I can still got money... :)

But how long this could be hold?
Will people come to my blog or your blog if I you don't drop EC ?

So...
Thanks Entre Card...
Thanks to all of you who visit my blog
...
Success For You...

7 comments: to “ Can We Make Money Without Page Rank ? so far...

  • Anonymous October 15, 2008 at 1:15 AM
     

    I hope that I can still make some earnings. I just want to know where to get those money making opps.

  • bonoriau October 15, 2008 at 5:18 PM
     

    We really need the PR if we offer private ADVERTISING and join some of the popular Affiliate.

  • Anonymous October 15, 2008 at 7:26 PM
     

    yes you maybe right that what we need to earn m money online is traffic if you use adsense ads. But there are many other ways that need pagerank in order to get more money. Moreover without pagerank they won't be considered. for example paid review. in this program webmaster have to own requested pagerank to be able reviewing the other site. And most request are need pagerank three or more.

  • The Success October 15, 2008 at 9:18 PM
     

    Hi Marly
    I got money from some site
    You can check to the link on the top of my blog "Make Money"


    Hello my friend "Bonoriau"....
    I agree that we need money, but with no Pr I hope I got money lol

    Hi Warung Digital....
    I agree to register for Paid Review we need PR. But after that google will penalize us cause of Paid Review...
    So what can we do?

  • Unknown October 16, 2008 at 12:09 AM
     

    Well, so far I have gotten a beating from Google when they update PR's, mainly due to the fact that visitors to my blog has been consistent. Although I would like to have a decent Alexa rank so that I can get more Paid-To-Blog opportunities though.

  • Anonymous October 16, 2008 at 3:00 AM
     

    well, it's really good actually everybody can do that, given the right promotional strategy, you can still make good money without PR. Good traffic and lots of backlinks can really help. Advertisers can still buy links from you even if you don't have PR.

  • bonoriau October 16, 2008 at 11:52 AM
     

    Thank you for sharing your experience at Bonoriau. I just wish that our community landscape will change few years in future.