Google Update Pagerank Today

Saturday, September 27, 2008 9 comments

I didn't know what time exactly google update pagerank. I thought they will update next month, but I found Leet's blog (my best friend) pagerank increase from zero to two.
Congratulation Leet ...

What about my blog pagerank ?
My pagerank is not change, still zero cause google just penalize me 2 weeks ago, read my article about "google penalize me for hidden link ?", decrease my pagerank from three to zero. But everything is oke...

So... Better you check your new pagerank...
and you can check your pagerank from prchecker and I add that tools below

Hopes your pagerank increase and be better than before...




Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:




This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

9 comments: to “ Google Update Pagerank Today so far...