Second Chance

Tuesday, July 15, 2008 4 comments

This is my second chance to be member on SMORTY. When one of my blog has been removed (cause of hacking by someone), I tried to developed my new blog. The new blog as you see now (THE SUCCESS). Thank you to Smorty for the second chance.

Smorty one of the site get us extra income. Might be you ever heard about Get Paid For Blogging? Smorty is one of them, trusty, easy to register and it's free.
Smorty give the service to advertisers and bloggers. Bloggers will write about one or some advertiser then he/she will Get Paid for Blogging.

You interest to register in SMORTY? It’s so easy, all you have to do is just register and of course you must have your own blog.

When your blog has been approved, then you just look for the task for you. You can write according the task, the you will paid if your task accepted and approved by admin. So, of course this is the good opportunity for us to GET PAID FOR BLOGGING.
You can also follow the Referral Program with add image or banners and you will get paid when you get referral.

In my opinion, SMORTY make my Blog for Money, because I get paid from task writing and from Referral Program.
For you who like writing in your blog, I think you must try to joint in Smorty, then you can make combination your writing, because you always get input/idea to write about something from task in Smorty.


4 comments: to “ Second Chance so far...

  • WhoIsMarc? July 16, 2008 at 3:59 AM
     

    All I can say is congratulations! To more opps! :) Cheers!

  • Anonymous July 17, 2008 at 3:50 AM
     

    congratulations then. Wow! I never knew about the hacking stuff.. how was it possible? Intriguing huh

  • Mayumie July 19, 2008 at 6:19 AM
     

    congrats... I haven't had one opp from smorty but you never know maybe after couple of months.. have a lovely weekend :-)

  • Anonymous July 30, 2008 at 6:07 PM
     

    I have some bad experience with smorty though. My blog got approved and after weeks of waiting, I finally got my first assignment waiting for me to complete.

    I wrote a post regarding the task with the links required. However, when I input the url of my post in the field provided, a bad page/unknown page came up.

    I tried contacting the smorty support numerous time but each time, they asked a few questions and after that, they disappeared. Until now, they have not given me any solutions.