How to Increase Google Pagerank ?

Thursday, July 10, 2008 11 comments

There are many webmasters who are looking into ways to increase traffic and on how to obtain a higher page rank for their websites. You can check your page rank in many site, such as google page rank checker, pr checker, my page rank, etc


Some tips and advice to increase google page rank are below :

1. Linking is the best and probably the fastest way to improve your page rank. The focus here is to get a link back with sites, preferably ones with higher page ranks. There are many sites that offer link backs, but it’ll usually take longer to insert your link on their sites.

2. Submit to directories. Submit to as many directories as you possibly can – that are free. Most free directories only require you to link back to theirs, even if they don’t, it’s recommended to do so anyways. That way if the approves manually check sites, more often than not, you’ll get approved quicker with a link back.

3. Update your blog everyday y adding UNIQUE content. If your site has good content, more than likely you’ll attract a large audience.

4. Provide inside linking within your blog. You want to have interesting reads for people to easily see and click on. The focus is to keep your visitors on your site as long as you can and have them click on lots of posts.

5. The most important tip – Trade links with other bloggers. This is fast and easy. You offer to put their link on your blog and vice versa. This is free and the fastest way to improve your visibility in search engines.

I have been tried many ways to increase my google page rank, such as :

  • Add comment to another blog
  • Submit to search engine
  • Try to get back link
  • Exchange or trade link with others
  • etc
But, until now, my page rank still 0. As you know Google PageRank (PR) is a measure from 0 -10.
Can you give me more advise and input to increase my google page rank?

I have a plan to trade link with other bloggers more intensive :)

11 comments: to “ How to Increase Google Pagerank ? so far...

  • Anonymous July 11, 2008 at 9:47 PM
     

    Please let us know how that works out. I am always interested in increasing awareness of my blog.

  • Anonymous July 12, 2008 at 7:54 PM
     

    I certainly agree that leaving comments against posts that you are interested in or have an opinion on the topic at hand, certainly helps with your page rank in the long run.

  • Anonymous July 12, 2008 at 9:02 PM
     

    Helo my friend....Dumai sekarang udah baanyak perubahan....Pembangunannya amat pesat....banyak para investor berdatangan untuk melakukan usaha terutama industry CPO dan transit barang dari manca negara melalui pelabuhan Dumai...

  • Anonymous July 16, 2008 at 1:41 PM
     

    Most of these are good tips for those new to the blog world. I agree with them. I'm more interested however in finding sites that match my content rather than just exchanging links with everyone.

  • Hailey's Beats and Bits July 17, 2008 at 8:02 PM
     

    pr is ranked from 0-10 not from 0-1, right?
    viral linking and increase traffic help but it is still a mystery to me how pr is computed. mine was pr 3 then it became 4 now it is pr 2 and still thankful it has pr.

  • Admin July 19, 2008 at 3:08 AM
     

    Get links that are relevant. That is the best way.

  • Anonymous July 20, 2008 at 2:13 PM
     

    hai bro

    I've add you to mymarquee blogroll... please add me to your blogroll too

    thanks

  • Anonymous July 22, 2008 at 2:20 PM
     

    Try Social Media sites, posting, not jut on blogs, get your two cents on all media. Send out Free PR through Oodle.com or Craigslist.org, let other readers know you are out there

  • Anonymous July 30, 2008 at 5:49 AM
     

    Hello and good luck.
    I look at google-watching as I do as stepping on the scale...What I don't know doesn't hurt.
    Maybe I am just so darn busy with everything that I leave my ranking in the hands of a higher power...not quite sure. Or maybe I have not caught the ranking-bug yet...again I am not quite sure.
    At any rate..I will continue to develop my website and leave it where it falls~
    Have a fantastic day!
    DorothyL

  • Anonymous August 6, 2008 at 11:23 PM
     

    I am still trying.. Building from scratch after domain change.

  • Anonymous August 31, 2008 at 12:37 AM
     

    There are so many things which a blogger needs to be aware of in building pagerank, that is for sure.

    I know that a lot of people are chasing as many links as they can get, but I prefer to get quality links. I consider pagerank, Alexa ranking, the niche of the site and how close it is related to my site. You don't have to have a million links to obtain a PR5 or PR6, so I spend more time these days on adding SEO to my articles to get some search engine traffic.

    Duplicate content is one of the worst ones which kills pagerank. I started using Google Webmaster Tools and I found a lot of duplicate content in my directory and blog. Most of it fixed now, just had to exclude some things in the robots.txt file.

    It will be interesting next update to see what happens with my pagerank.