“Love flows like the river; always itself, yet ever changing, recognizing no obstacle.” - Leo Buscaglia
Every people in the world need love. I believe that you need love too. But Do you know what love is all about? I have some opinion about "what is love about" such as below
- Love is many things. - Love is a dynamic interaction, lived every second of our lives, all of our lives.”
- Love is like a mirror. When you love another you become his mirror and he becomes yours … . And reflecting each other’s love you see infinity.”
- Love is trusting. - Love is an act of faith. “The perfect love would be one that gives all and expects nothing. It would, of course, be willing and delighted to take anything it was offered; the more the better. But it would ask for nothing.”
Love is patient. A relationship “is a sharing, a mutual revealing of one’s knowledge of love.” Each man has an endless capacity to love. It is “helpless to berate, judge, predict, demand or assume. Love must be patient. Love waits. This doesn’t mean that love sits passively forever, if necessary, for the person to grow.
- Love is active, not passive… . It shares in knowledge and offers a proving ground for trying out what’s learned… . Love’s potential is limitless.
- Love to peace. With love we can make better life in the world.
What do you think about "What is Love all about ???"
Sunday, April 20, 2008 Labels: loveLinks to this post