I Got My Money from Make Money Online

Wednesday, November 26, 2008 4 comments



This is my second time I got money from make money online. On 13th Nov 2008 I receive money to my bank account about US$150 via pay pal. The transaction did on 10th Nov 2008.
All the money come from several sources, such as :

  • Blogvertise
  • Sponsored Reviews
  • Link Worth
  • Blog For Pay
  • Project Wonderful
If you want to register, you can see the register link on the behind my blog. Find the tittle "Make Money Trustworthy".

As I said before on my article, I need this money to pay my internet connection every month.
So, with this article, I would like to thanks to all sponsors above and to all of you who advertise on my blog.

Thank you so much...

4 comments: to “ I Got My Money from Make Money Online so far...