Cristiano Ronaldo Decision

Thursday, August 7, 2008 1 comments


Finally after the rumors about where Cristiano Ronaldo (CR7) will play for the next season has been ended. The player, CR7
has admitted that he will remain at Manchester United for another season. "I will remain with Manchester United for at least another year," Ronaldo told Portuguese newspaper Publico.
What is the testimony from CR7 about the rumors that he will go to Real Madrid? According sky sports, he explain :

"Sir Alex Ferguson heard my arguments, I heard his and, in fact, it was settled that the best for both parties would be for me to stay," he added.

"Therefore, I can confirm that, next season, I will play for Manchester United.

"Before rumors emerge saying that I will play against my will, I want to make this clear - whoever says or writes that is lying.

"I will play for Manchester with all my heart and soul. I will fight and honour that shirt with the same commitment and dedication as always."

So, we will see and watch CR7 play with Manchester United this season. I wish I can watched his magic again in the field.

Welcome back CR 7...

Show your magic again ...

1 comments: to “ Cristiano Ronaldo Decision so far...

  • Anonymous August 15, 2008 at 3:18 PM
     

    We just wait and see about professionalism of CR7. I agree if CR7 will be in bench if he doesn't show his skill and performance like the last session. Anyway, bravo MU!