My Birth Day ...

Friday, April 18, 2008 0 comments


On March 25th 2008, it was my birthday. I was born 34 years ago. Now I would like to said thank you to my mother, my father who gave me their love to me. Their have been given me all their best.

To my wife and my handsome son, thank you for your love and your support to me. I also never forget to thank you to my sister and whole my big family to support me also.
To all my friends and who read this article, thank you for support, help and friendship.


My special thank you also I would like to say to my MK, who always give me advise and fill my days with her cheers, MK...

I wish this year will be better than before for me, for my parents, my family, my friends, my MK and all of you...

Wish me luck

0 comments: to “ My Birth Day ... so far...